miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007

Missing The Old Friends...


Dear Ewok:

Since i left you in the US i've been feeling so lonely, i can't sleep, i can't study, i can't laugh... i can't do shit... i miss you so much that i don't know what to do with my life... I feel lost and i don't know where to go... my friends are always telling me that everything is going to be just fine, but i know is not that simple...

I remember the good old times when we used to spend so much time together with ciego, pato, andré, dave and our dear friend weed (i'm starting to miss him too), i would love if we can get the chance to get together again and hang out just like we used to...

In my sadness i let my friends to get me a new pipe, just to help me get over you, because if i really don't do that, i'm gonna be so depressed for i don't know how much longer... so my dear friend justine gave me a new one... like it could be that easy... just getting a replacement and that's it... nooooo!!! it's gonna take some time... i know, but at least i'm trying...

I don't have feeling for him yet, in fact it doesn't even have a name, but i know that you would want me to be happy, so i'm gonna try harder and try to make new memories with him... i hope the guys won't have a problem with it...

I know that the guys miss you too, but nobody says a word about it, we're men so we don't share our feelings, you know that right? But here i am, breaking the secret code and sharing what i feel, writing about how much i miss you...

I really hope Dick is taking care of you, see you in another life buddy...

bye

Here's a picture of my new friend, he's not so pretty, i know... but i hope he can take your place and make me wole again...


4 comentarios:

'eL'MarRaqueTA´´ dijo...

jajaj la wea buena... me rio pero a la vez me salen lagrimas pq me imagino a little llorando mientras escribe esto...

Anónimo dijo...

weon te falta el.... "hello im a Borat"

Anónimo dijo...

no me imagino a un wn con mas tiempo un miercoles ke Aiban

Vancho dijo...

el hecho de que tenga tiempo libre no implica que no pueda recordar a los viejos amigos...