lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

The Music

Even though I really enjoy writing and uploading albums in my blog, I have the feeling that this website has become the kind of blogs that I used to hate; blogs where every link that they have are broken, so everytime that you get exited because you "have finally found" the album that you've been looking for, you get so dissapointed, mad, or whatever, when you realize that the fucking link is down.

I used to wonder what was the meaning of having a blog if all your links are not working; well now I know it: there's a lot of people that are always erasing your links even if you upload them one or two times, so even if you upload them like 5 times or whatever, they will erase them again and again, and believe me that you really don't have the time to upload 5 or 6 records a day if you are just a couple of kids trying to have some time between the university, your personal life and your blog. So I feel like I have to apologize for not having all the links updated, but in the other hand it's not that i'm forced to do that, so the only thing that i can do for you, is to upload them whenever you ask for it.

Like Ciego said in a couple of posts before, we can't just write something without giving you an album, so today i'm gonna leave you with The Music and their self-titled debut album. This record was released in 2002, and it has 3 singles; Take The Long Road And Walk It, Getaway and The Truth Is No Words.

Enjoy

(2002) The Music
Ps: I'm having some troubles with mediafire, sometimes all the links are down, but if you try again in a couple of hours later, they will work just fine...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Puta que me gusta este disco weon...