domingo, 5 de agosto de 2007

The Offspring


In response to the request of who is probably our one and only foreigner reader, I'm posting this, not the best band ever, but clearly not the worst.

The offspring is a band form california, like most of the other american punk rock bands, and as the other bands, they had their best moment somewhere in the second half of the 90s. Time ago I was reading one of the so called specialized magazines, and in it, there was an article about this guys, calling them the band that created the melodic hardcore, and i remember I thought : "what a fuck is melodic hardcore??"...I still dont know, but the deal is that this dudes created a new style, and became famous for it.

The band is formed by Dexter Holland (vocals and guitar), Noodles (guitar), Greg K (bass) and Pete Parada (drums).

If you want to Know more about the history of this guys, go find it on the internet, i don't feel like writing, believe me when I say that have better things to do, like find a way to run away from the worst hungover ever, that i get as a result of drinking everyday for a week with my hated friend Marraketa...that's it, at least for now...

The Offspring - Greatest Hits (2005)
Password: www.wareztuga.org

1 comentario:

erin dijo...

Muchas gracias! Thanks for uploading this for me even when you're really really hungover.

:D